Landscape Planner / Architect / Geographer (m|f|d)
About the Role
Landscape Planner / Architect / Geographer
Are you interested in renewable energy and want to make a difference for the future of the planet?
One of our clients is active in the planning and consulting of renewable energy projects. They handle projects in Germany and Europe, focusing on wind energy, photovoltaics, grid connection, and sector coupling.
They rely on an international, interdisciplinary team of engineers from a wide range of disciplines, landscape architects, and meteorologists. They plan ground-mounted PV systems, wind farms, and the associated infrastructure for citizens' energies, municipalities, project developers, and energy suppliers in Germany.
About this position
They are looking for a landscape planner/architect /geographer to support the Munich team with tasks in planning wind farms and cable routes.
GERMAN (min. B2)
- All planning phases of the infrastructure planning of wind farms (e.g. road construction, crane sites, foundation pits)
- Planning of cable routes in the landscape (from the wind and PV park to the grid connection point)
- Preparation of application documents for approval procedures according to BImSchG and BauGB
- Monitoring of approval procedures
- Coordination of authorities and experts (subsoil, nature conservation, etc.)
- Tendering and awarding of construction work
- On-site condition assessment of wind farm infrastructure
- Completed studies (landscape planning, landscape architecture, civil engineering, geography or comparable)
- Relevant professional experience in civil engineering is advantageous (road and path construction, pipeline construction), ideally already in the field of wind energy
- Basic knowledge of spatial planning in Germany
- Confident use of CAD software, GIS knowledge advantageous
- Confident appearance in negotiations
- German language skills of at least B2
- Class B driving licence
- Responsibility, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- A varied job with flexible working hours and flexible home office rules
- Creative work in a modern company with growth potential
- Discounted conditions for gym membership
- Discounted Online Shopping
- Modern office atmosphere
- Smartphone, also for private use?
- JobRad (company bicycle leasing)
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.