Senior Product Manager
About the Role
Senior Product Manager
Amazing opportunity within the renewable energy industry!
GERMANY (Berlin, Munich or remote across the country)
One of our clients is a software company that is building software for renewable energy investors. Powered by a market-leading data analytics core, they provide a set of monitoring and simulation instruments and AI applications for business executives and users. With those we disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Senior Product Manager to join a dynamic team. You will be responsible for leading the financial product development lifecycle, from ideation to launch, and driving the strategic vision for our products. As a Senior Product Manager, you will report directly to the Managing Director and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Engineering, Design, Marketing, and our Customer Advisory & Data Analytics (CADA) team, to deliver innovative solutions that meet market demands and exceed customer expectations.
Product Strategy and Vision: Develop and communicate a clear product strategy and vision for the financial product part of the cloud-based portfolio management software that is aligned with the company's overall goals and the IOT product part strategy of your colleague.
Product Roadmap from Vision to Launch: Create and maintain a comprehensive product roadmap that outlines the product's trajectory and timelines. Regularly review and update the roadmap in response to learnings and input from our customers, prospects and colleagues. Define product and feature value propositions as input for the sales and marketing team. Coordinate and execute product launches in collaboration with marketing, sales, and CADA teams.
Market Analysis and User Research: Leverage client’s network and expertise to stay abreast of market trends, industry best practices, and competitor activities to identify opportunities and threats. Use market insights to guide product enhancements and go-to-market strategies. Champion a user-centric approach to product development, ensuring that products are designed with the customer's needs and pain points in mind. Conduct user research and gather feedback to continuously improve product offerings.
Stakeholder Communication: Effectively communicate product plans, progress, and updates to stakeholders, executives, and team members. Collaborate with various teams to gather input, prioritize features, and ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
Collaborative Approach: Work closely with engineering, design, and other stakeholders to drive product development. Lead the end-to-end product development process, including ideation, prototyping, testing, and launch. Oversee product testing and validation to ensure products meet quality standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, or equivalent industry experience. MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Proven experience as a Product Manager, preferably in a senior or leadership role
- Top-tier consulting background with experience at a leading consulting firm
- Preferably experience in Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) or working closely with M&A teams
- Demonstrated success in driving product strategy, development, and launch
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to inform decision-making
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas to diverse audiences
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Fluency in English
- Prior experience in B2B SaaS Companies, investment banking is a plus
What we’d love to see
- Growth mindset: We appreciate individuals who proactively seek better ways of doing things and are willing to embrace challenges
- Excellent communication skills: You thrive in international environments and can connect with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
What we will give you - the perks:
- Opportunity to drive the energy revolution forward as part of a highly motivated team
- Innovative and fast-changing market and working environment
- Low hierarchies and committed, multi-national, cross-functional team
- Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Attractive offices in major German cities (Berlin / Munich) and flexible work from home
- Competitive salary with performance-related bonu
- Personal Development Budget
Please contact us with any questions regarding the job posting.
We look forward to receiving your application!