What We offer:
· Competitive base salary + Full benefits and many other exciting perks.
· Plenty of room for growth and input into the future of development trajectory.
What Will Set You Apart:
· Act as the clients’ trusted technical advisor to resolve complexed AWS infrastructure and DevOps problems.
· Communicate effectively regarding meetings, technical reviews, and on-site delivery activities.
· Computer science, mathematics, or a similar technical discipline as a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
· Knowledge of Java or Python programming language and familiarity with cloud platform enablement tools like Terraform and CloudFormation
· Knowledge of managing production-grade apps for the internet in virtualized contexts (cloud computing platforms and services)
· Knowledge of orchestration, artifact repository, and containerization technologies (such as Docker, Helm, Kubernetes, Amazon EKS, Mesos etc…)
· Experience working with engineering, sales, and services teams and clients; managing internal or client-facing initiatives; resolving technical client issues
· Extensive knowledge of the main cloud providers
· Familiarity with open-source server software (such as NGINX, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch)
· Consulting expertise with on-premises or GCP/Azure to AWS migrations
· Strong communication and problem-solving abilities to drive change and the acceptance of new technology
· Knowledge of CI/CD and/or automated infrastructure provisioning
Must be authorized to work in US. This position is not available on a C2C basis. Currently company is not able to provide sponsorship.