Czech gaming studio is seeking a new colleague to help build a new hardcore shooter game for PC.
- Lead the team of coders, mentoring and coaching programmers on various level of experience.
- Create a positive work environment, maintain communication within the team and bridge the communication with other departments
- Help the team in setting up best practices for coding and conduct regular code reviews
- Work with Product management team to develop gameplay programming schedule in accordance with the project roadmap
- Participate on assigning tasks a monitoring of the progress; provide timely feedback and address all situations that are potential or existing bottlenecks
- Recommend and implement performance optimization solutions across the business
- Have a control over the technical debt
- Experience developing games professionally, min. 2 technically demanding games shipped
- In-depth knowledge of full lifecycle game programming and related technologies
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages, while strong C++ is vital
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, and able to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and will to get things done
- Vibrant and inspiring environment among a team of game enthusiasts - you can work with the top people from the gaming industry in the Czech Republic.
- A modern gaming office - It is a serious job, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing in the Relax room with PS4.
- Opportunity to bring your own ideas into the games
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
- Relocation Package for foreigners
- Company events and sports enthusiasts (private gym)
- Sabbatical leave after 7 years working for the company