Czech gaming studio is seeking a new colleague to help build a new hardcore shooter game for PC.
- Work with the team to ensure milestone releases are appropriately tested and issues are addressed on time
- Bridge efficient communication with all people involved in the game development cycle
- Report project status and escalate issues promptly, alerting key leaders
- Create, review, and maintain test cases
- Research and develop new testing solutions
- Create guidelines for functional and exploratory tests
- Own, monitor, and maintain bug database
- Organize and distribute daily tasks for the QA team
- Hire, manage, coach, mentor and evaluate the performance of QA team members
- You're experienced in Quality Assurance processes and standards, you have been working in QA in Games dev for min 3 years
- Your software and technology skills are strong (scripts, versioning software, automation test systems)
- You understand network concepts and related issues in multiplayer games
- You have a good understanding of tracking and project management software
- You're also great in organizing things and managing time
- You're known for paying attention to details
- Vibrant and inspiring environment among a team of game enthusiasts - you can work with the top people from the gaming industry in the Czech Republic.
- A modern gaming office - It is a serious job, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing in the Relax room with PS4.
- Opportunity to bring your own ideas into the games
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
- Relocation Package for foreigners
- Company events and sports enthusiasts (private gym)
- Sabbatical leave after 7 years working for the company