Senior Backend Engineer (Full-remote, Germany)
Are you a skilled Java developer searching for new opportunity in web development?
German-based company focusing on digital growth projects with use of data insights and optimized business practices is searching for a new colleague!
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years of coding and project experience in the web environment
- Deeply familiar with Java and knowledge of modern architectural concepts such as microservices, distributed architectures, Docker, Spring framework, Node.js and cloud services
- Experience with a fully automatic build / deploy and CI process (e.g. Github)
What will you do?
- Develop and maintain complex, web-based Java or Node.js applications
- Extend current applications by integrating cloud services
- Contribute to the team by sharing your expertise within the community
- Support less experienced colleagues within the project context
- Bring in your ideas on technical decisions in the agile project teams
What is in it for you?
- Remote or hybrid work (with possibility of temporary work from abroad within EU)
- Flexible working hours
- Social days (take one workday per year for a charity work of your choice to help others)
- Personal development (book up to 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching with our personal coaches)
- Team events (You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities)
- Unpaid vacation days (Additionally to your vacation days, you can take up to 10 unpaid days)
- Leadership program (apply for annual 1-year leadership program, focusing on personal development and improving leadership skills)
- JobRad leasing
Did I catch your attention? Then send me your CV to: