Senior Cloud Developer (Full-remote, Germany)
Are you a skilled cloud enthusiast searching for new opportunity in web development?
German-based company focusing on digital growth projects with use of data insights and optimized business practices is searching for a new colleague to join the team!
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years of professional experience with cloud stacks (AWS/Azure/GCP) and familiarity with core concepts like serverless workloads, CI/CD and infrastructure-as-code (Terraform, Cloud Formation)
- Knowledge of how to build APIs, considering resilience and security aspects, as well as API consumer needs
- A DevOps mindset and practical experience with monitoring/alerting stacks
- Proficient English skills
What will you do?
- Develop and improve cloud-native applications in an agile development environment
- Be the connecting link between Backend Engineering, Cloud Architecture and DevOps
- Collaborate on the design of the software architecture
- Estimate and implement customer requirements
- Collaborate on the development of technical concepts in the proposal process
- Design and execute component, system and integration tests
What is in it for you?
- Remote or hybrid work (with possibility of temporary work from abroad within EU)
- Flexible working hours
- Social days (take one workday per year for a charity work of your choice to help others)
- Personal development (book up to 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching with our personal coaches)
- Team events (You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities)
- Unpaid vacation days (Additionally to your vacation days, you can take up to 10 unpaid days)
- Leadership program (apply for annual 1-year leadership program, focusing on personal development and improving leadership skills)
- JobRad leasing
Did I catch your attention? Then send me your CV to: